Happy birthday. For some reason, I am at a loss for words. So please take these photos instead and keep them, the way I hold my memories of you in my heart.
I hope we have more selfies together in the future, more Blanche Ingram-ing, more fangirling. Because no one gets me quite like you do, and I’m always grateful for that.
Congratulations on reaching your 20th year of life! Thank you for always being a blessing. Also, thank you for being the funny, spunky one in my life. I love you so much, woman.
P.S. Catching Fire, game? It’s a date. Just say yes. <3
My heart feels so heavy with unbearable sadness.
I have left the dorm, my home for four years, in just one day.
It hurts to give up the things you love for the things you have to do.
I will miss this place and the people in it.
- Stuck in Love (2012)
- Emma (1996)
- Castle 1x01 & 1x02 (2009)
With her, I find a kindred spirit. <3
You have been away for too long, have strayed too far to be caught in the threads of my dreams.
There is too much happening in this world,
and I am only one.
It was the longest night of my life.
Walking felt like floating. Thinking was such a task, what with a saturated mind. My entire body felt like curling into a ball and falling asleep.
But I had tea, coffee, and company.
And out of the stillness of the night, a happy place sprang into life. Hello, Patrisse.
Happy birthday, Kea!
20 years of being an utter wonder in this universe.
You touch me the way art touches the soul.
I love you everyday.
P.S. Room 7 always <3
Last Saturday, I attended a wedding.
And I almost cried.
Also, I had a crush on this boy.
Ironically, I spent an afternoon in Starbucks studying for the subject with the professor who asked me why students have to be in Starbucks to study.
- I am unproductive at home. The lure of my bed is too strong.
- Too many distractions, Sir.
- My thoughts are killing me.
- I need an empty table, in a corner that’s mine.
- These are just poorly made excuses, masking the fact that I am merely procrastinating.
My thoughts are figuratively killing me. I need to escape from the places where they linger like shadows.
This is how I flee.
At least it was a productive afternoon. :)
- I love green tea. The top picture is an addition to my green tea obsession: green tea yogurt (Red Mango), Mr. Green Tea (J.Co), and now this, green tea latte (Starbucks). Don’t worry; I don’t spend all the time. I think.
- During my stay in Starbucks, I got two freebies! Salt caramel mocha and cinnamon roll. Love my luck. Or their marketing strategies. Or both.
- Fact: people misspell my second name (Clare) more often than they misspell my first name (Sjerlive). I think it’s because we tend to focus so much on the complex that we take for granted what’s simple.
I feel the need to defend One Direction right now because I’ve read of this, this, and this.
I recently became a fan of 1D (January 2013) and it wasn’t because they are a bunch of good-looking lads; it was because they can actually sing. 5 boys who can harmonize well. They sound so great…
Read at your own risk. This is just me ranting.